AOL is the world’s largest email service provider famous for its advanced mailing features and is used worldwide by millions of people. The user can create the AOL account from the official website, i.e., www.aol.com. Moreover, creating an AOL Mail Login account is a very simple task. Thus, once the account gets created, then the user can take benefits of AOL Mail.
Apart from its emailing features, it happens that the user faces the AOL Mail Login Problem. Here we have discussed the steps through which the user can resolve the AOL com login issue. Hence once the issue gets resolved, then the user can easily access their AOL account.
Features of AOL Mail
Before moving on to the steps to fix the AOL Mail sign in issue , we have discussed the features of AOL Mail. So, check out the features discussed below.
- It offers a 25MB mail attachment limit
- It provides a spam protection feature
- It gives a virus protection feature
- AOL Mail also has spell checking feature
- It supports SSL/HTTPS after AOL login
Reason behind AOL Mail Login Problem
Following discussed below are the reasons behind the AOL Login issue.
- Network problem leads to AOL Mail issue
- AOL Com site not working
- Not able to access the AOL Mail
- No response while accessing AOL Login account
Steps to resolve AOL Mail Sign In Issue
The users are advised to follow the steps penned below to resolve the AOL Mail Sign In Issue.
Check the internet connection
The users facing issues with the AOL account are advised to check the internet connection because a faulty internet connection gives rise to the AOL Mail login problem. So, ensure that the internet is working properly and the device is getting a good internet connection.
Examine the browser settings
The browser related issue may be the reason behind the AOL Mail Sign in issue. Therefore, the users are suggested to change the browser’s settings and then access the AOL Mail account. First of all, clear the browser history, cookies, and cache also. After this, open the browser, visit the official website, and insert the AOL account’s login credentials. If, after doing this, the issue remains the same, then try using any other browser.
Check the AOL Account login Credentials
The user faces the AOL Mail issue because they are typing incorrect login details. If the users are sure that they are typing the correct login credentials, they are suggested to reset the password to resolve the issue. So, perform the following steps mentioned below to reset the AOL account.
- Visit the official website of AOL mail, i.e. www.aol.com.
- Now from there, the users are suggested to enter the username.
- Then tap on the “Trouble Signing in” option.
- After this, there would be two options available to reset the password. So, either the users are suggested to use the email or use the mobile number linked to the AOL Account.
- Then the user will get an OTP to reset their password.
- Now, after entering the OTP code, the user can set a new password.
- After that, the users are suggested to access their AOL Mail account with the new login credentials.
Turn Off the Anti-virus
One of the most common reasons behind the AOL Mail sign in error is the anti-virus on the system or device. If any user encounters an issue while accessing their AOL account, they are recommended to disable the anti-virus while using the AOL mail.
So, the steps discussed above were regarding the AOL Mail Login issue. However, if the issue does not get resolved after applying these steps, then take help from the AOL customer service team.