AOL Webmail offers an ultimate and secure web-based email service which can be accessed at no cost. This email service allows you to customize your settings, access the AOL calendar, create and use folders, organize your emails, and much more. You can easily enjoy the delightful mailing experience by creating and accessing an AOL account. The following are the processes mentioned to guide you throughout the process.
Procedure For AOL Webmail Account Creation
- Start the account creation process by opening a web browser on your device. Access any of the web browsers as per your preference. For example, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
- Then, move to the official website of AOL by entering “aol.com” in the address bar. Carefully type the URL and press the Enter key.
- This will redirect you to the AOL official webpage. On the upper-right corner, you will get the “Join or AOL Sign in” option. Click it to proceed further.
- Now, in the AOL webmail login window, you have to tap the “Create AOL Account” button. This option will be located on the lower-left corner of the screen.
- In the next window, you are required to provide the profile details for the successful creation of account. Following are the details that you have to enter in their respective fields.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address: You are required to enter the email address for your AOL Webmail account. This will further be used for signing into your account.
- Password: In the next field, you have to create a strong, unique and secure password for the safety of your account. The password you create must include one of each Upper case letter, Lower case letter, Symbol, Number.
- Mobile Number: Enter your phone number for verification of your account. You will get a code on your number. Hence, make sure that the number must be in your access.
- Date Of Birth
- Gender (optional)
- Afterwards, hit the “Continue” tab.
- This will complete the account creation process. After this, you have to verify your AOL webmail account.
- For verification, you must have the code. You will get the code only on clicking the “Text Me A Verification Code” option. Click it to proceed further.
- Now, open the message containing the verification code.
- Then, enter the code in the empty field and press the “Verify” tab.
- By doing so, the account creation and verification will get completed.
- After the successful completion of the process, click the “Continue” tab and conclude the process.
How to Login To Your AOL Webmail Account?
- Firstly, open a web browser on your device.
- Further, you have to move to the AOL webmail login window. For this, you have to type “mail.aol.com” in the address bar.
- This will redirect you top the sign in the window.
- Now, enter the email address that you have created during the account creation. Carefully enter the email id to avoid errors.
- After this, AOL offers you to stay signed in to your account. This will save the login credentials on your system and help you in saving your time of entering the credentials again and again. In order to opt this option, tick mark the checkbox beside the “Stay Signed In” option. AOL suggests you to opt this option only when using your personal computer.
- Further, tap the “Next” button to proceed further with the AOL Sign in process.
- In the next window, you are required to enter your password in the empty field. Make sure you provide the password that is linked with your account. Carefully enter the password as it is case-sensitive. Hence, even a small mistake in the password will display the error. Also, if you want to see the password that you have entered, then tap the Eye shape icon from the right corner of the password field. This will display the password. Make sure you have entered the correct one.
- At last, to conclude the process and to successfully reach your AOL webmail account, you have to tap the “Sign In” option.