AOL Sign In
AOL offers an all-in-one experience with mail, browse, search and content. Its products and services provide you safe browsing and prevent you from online threats. Hence, for account creation and AOL Sign In, follow the given guide.
How to Create an AOL Account?
AOL Account creation is necessary to download the software and to enable all its services like AOL messenger, video, news, etc. So, go through the given instructions to create an AOL account:
- Open a web browser on your system.
- After that, go to mail.aol.com by typing it in the address bar. Then, press Enter from your keyboard.
- It will take you to the AOL sign-in window. To begin the account creation process, click on the “Create an Account” tab
- A new window will appear on your screen. You need to fill all the required details.
- Enter your first name and Last name.
- Then, enter a valid email address to receive important emails from AOL.
- Now, you need to create a strong password that must fulfill all the specifications given below:
- Your password must contain at least 8 characters.
- One uppercase and lowercase letter should be included.
- Your password must include at least one numeric value.
- Also, use valid symbols.
- Now, you need to provide your Mobile Number to receive important text messages. Click on the drop-down arrow key and make sure that you have selected the correct country code. Then, enter your mobile number and move forward to the next step.
- Enter your Birth Date. Select your Birth month, by clicking on the drow-down key. Then, type your Birth date and year into the given fields.
- Type your Gender but this field is not compulsory to fill.
- Return back to the Account Creation window. Then, click on the Continue tab if you agree with all the terms of AOL.
- A Verification window will be shown on your screen. To verify that your phone number is working, AOL will send you a code. So click on the Text me a Verification Code tab.
- Now, open the message inbox on your phone and copy down the verification code from there.
- To continue with the account creation process, enter the same code in the next window. Then, click on the Verify button.
- If you entered the correct code, it will show you the Confirmation Message window. Click the Continue tab and this completes the account creation process.
Procedure For AOL Sign In
For AOL Sign In, follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- Start the process by opening a web browser, for example, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Then, go to mail.aol.com by typing it in the address bar. It is located at the top of your screen. Then press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- By doing so, it will show you the AOL Sign In window.
- Now, enter the email address that you used at the time of account creation. Make sure that you entered all the characters correctly. In case, you forget your Username, click on the Forgot Username link and then follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
- Now, select the checkbox of Stay signed in if you want to save your login details. Then, click on the Next button.
- It will take you to a new window. Enter your password into the given field. In case you forgot your password, click on the Forgot Password link and then follow the below-given instructions to reset it:
- In the next window, click on text me a verification code.
- Copy down the code into the next AOL Sign In window and then click on the Verify button.
- After that, select the checkbox of “I’m not a robot”. Complete the captcha task and click on the Verify button.
- After that, click on the Continue button given at the bottom.
- The reset password window will appear on your screen. Set a new password by considering all the password-specific requirements.
- Then retype your password into the given field for confirmation. Then, click on the continue button to successfully create a new password.
- Password Updated window will appear on your screen. Also, you can add a recovery email address or password. It will help you if you forget your email address and password in the future. This completes the Reset password process.
- At last, click on the Sign In button to end the AOL Sign In process.