AOL Mail Login
AOL Mail is a no-cost web-based email service using which you can enjoy a magnificent and secure email experience. Using this mail service, you can access the AOL calendar, create and use folders, organize your mail and do a lot more. For procuring all these features, you first have to log in to your account. AOL Mail Login works as a doorstep for your mail account. For login, you first have to create an account. Both for AOL Account creation and login, follow the processes mentioned below.
AOL Mail Account Creation Process
The first step of the AOL Mail login is to create an account. Once you have successfully created your account, you can move to the next procedure of the AOL login. For account creation, follow the process mentioned below.
- First of all, open a web browser on your computing system. You can access any of the web browsers. For instance, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
- Now, go to the AOL Mail Login window. For this, you have to enter “mail.aol.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- After that, you have to click the “Create Account” tab from the lower-left corner of the screen.
- By doing so, you will be redirected to the account creation screen. In this window, you have to provide the profile information that is necessary for your AOL account.
- Start by entering your First and the Last name.
- Then, provide the email address that you want to associate with your AOL account.
- Further, create a password for the security of your account. This will help in protecting your account from unauthorized access. In order to create your password strong, you must add one of each given specifications.
- Upper case letter
- Lower case letter
- Afterwards, provide your mobile number in the required field. AOL will use the number you provide for the verification of your AOL Account. Hence, you must provide the number that can be accessed by you.
- Next, you have to provide your Date Of Birth in the next fields.
- Thereafter, enter your gender in the last field. Although, this is an optional step. You can also leave the field empty and move further with the process.
- Now, click the “Continue” tab to complete the account creation process.
- After this, the last step is to verify your account. For account verification, you have to permit the AOL to send you the verification code. Hence, click the “Text Me A Verification Code” tab.
- By doing so, you will receive a text on your registered mobile number. So, open the message that you have received.
- Come back to the account creation window and enter the code in the required field.
- After entering, hit the “Verify” tab.
- This will successfully complete the account creation as well as its verification process. Now, a confirmation message will display on your screen. Click the “Continue” tab to finish the process.
AOL Mail Login Procedure
Once you are done with creating an account, you can move to the login procedure. Only after login to your account, you can access the ultimate features of AOL. Follow the below-mentioned procedure for signing into your account.
- Begin the AOL Sign in procedure by opening a web browser on your device.
- Then, type “mail.aol.com” in the address bar of your browser in order to reach the AOL Mail Login webpage.
- In the next window, you have to provide your registered email address.
- You can also save your email address on your system for saving your time of providing it again and again. For this, you have to checkmark the box located near the “Stay Signed In” option. Make sure that this step is recommended only on using your personal system.
- After that, click the “Next” tab to move further with the process.
- Further, AOL asks you to enter your password, which is linked with AOL. While entering the password, you must be very careful as even a single mistake will show you the error. In case you want to see the encoded password that you have entered. Then, click the Eye icon located on the right-hand corner of the password field. Check the error you have entered.
- Finally, to successfully reach your AOL Mail Login account, click the “Sign In” tab.