AOL, also known as American Online, is a web portal and online service provider that offers AOL Mail, AOL Video, AOL Instant Messenger Software, news, sports, stock quotes, and a lot more. For enhancing its customer’s online experience, AOL offers ultimate products that are available for download through its official website. AOL Download is the initial step that helps you to enjoy all the products offered by AOL. You can download, AOL Desktop Gold, ID Protection, Shield Pro, Data Secure, etc. For this, follow the process mentioned below.
AOL Purchase Procedure
The first step of the AOL download is to purchase the AOL Subscription. It is recommended to make a purchase only when your desired product is not included in the membership of the Advantage Member Plan, then you can purchase the product online.
You can start with the purchase of 30 days free trial version. Once the trial gets completed, AOL will start charging the fee from the payment mode that you will select. In order to make a purchase, follow the process mentioned below.
- First of all, open a web browser by clicking its icon from the desktop or the system tray. You can access any of the browsers, for instance, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Next, you have to move to the Products and Services window of AOL by typing “discover.aol.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- Now, you will be redirected to your desired webpage. Here, you will get all the products and services available for AOL Download. Go through all the products offered by AOL.
- Then, make the desired selection as per your requirements.
- In the next window, click the “Learn More” button followed by clicking “Try it free for 30 days”.
- Further, AOL Download asks you to log in to your AOL account. Hence, click the “Sign In” tab.
- This will redirect you to the AOL login window. Here, enter your email address and password. Make sure you enter the credentials that are linked with AOL.
- However, if you are a new user and don’t have an account, then, click the “Create an account” tab from the bottom of the screen. Next, you have to provide the following details for signing in.
- First and Last name
- Email Address: Then, provide the email address that you want to link with your AOL account.
- Password: Create a strong and unique password that will help to secure your account from unauthorized access.
- Mobile Number: Provide your mobile number to receive the verification code.
- Birth Date
- Thereafter, you will get the Billing Information window. Here, enter the given information carefully for the successful completion of the payment process.
- Enter your Personal Information: This will include your name, address, ZIp code, Phone number, etc.
- Select your Payment method: You have to choose your preferred payment method from Debit Card and Credit Card.
- Enter your Payment Details: For the successful completion of the payment, provide all the payment details like card number, Expiration Code, CVV, etc.
- Now, return back to the Account Creation window in order to proceed further with the process.
- Before you proceed further, you can review your order once again. If required then make the changes right there.
- For confirming the AOL purchase procedure, click the “Start Your Free Trial” tab.
AOL Download Procedure
Once your purchase gets successfully completed, you can start the AOL download process. For download, you can any one of the following methods. Make sure you follow each step carefully to avoid errors.
- Access a web browser on your device.
- Then, move to the AOL account by entering “myaccount.aol.com” in the address bar. Then, hit the “Enter” key.
- By doing so, you will be redirected to the AOL Login window.
- Now, you are required to sign in to your AOL account by providing the email address and password associated with your AOL account.
- In the next window, you have to click the “My Services” tab. You will find this tab on the left-hand panel of the screen.
- This will further extend the list of options. From the list, select the “Subscription” tab to proceed further.
- After that, you will get the window containing all your purchased AOL subscriptions. Here, search for the AOL product that you want to download on your system.
- Besides your product, you will get the “Get Started” tab. Click the tab to move further with the AOL Download process.
- By doing so, your AOL purchased product will start downloading on your system. AOL Download might take a few minutes to get completed. Hence, wait for the successful completion of the process.
- Meanwhile the process, you might get the download location popup box. AOL asks you to select your preferred location to download the setup file. Click the “Browse” option and select the location as per your preference. However, if this dialog box won’t appear, then your file will automatically get saved in the Downloads folder.
- After the completion of the AOL Download, double-click the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the AOL subscription.
From The Order Confirmation Mail:
- First of all, open a web browser on your computing device.
- Now, move to the login window of AOL. For this, you have to enter “mail.aol.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- Then, provide the login credentials associated with your AOL account. You have to provide your username and password.
- This will redirect you to your AOL account.
- After that, click the “Inbox” tab from the left-hand panel of the screen.
- Now, from all the emails you have received, search for the order confirmation mail that you have received after the successful completion of the purchase process. For this, you can type your product’s name in the search bar.
- In case you won’t be able to find your mail in the inbox, then look for it in the Spam Folder.
- Further, open the mail and click the “Download” tab to initiate the process.
- AOL download is a time-consuming process, hence wait patiently until the process gets completed successfully.
- After the completion of the process, you can access it from the Downloads folder. Double-click it and follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the installation process.